SpartanNash, an American food distributor famously known for its grocery store retail services, provides its customers with a survey mygroceryfeedback.com. It offers you a chance to win a $100 gift card by answering a few simple questions related to your visit and experience at the store.
If you have visited any SpartanNash store and want to give your precious review, or feedback about the shop or employees, or even products, you can visit their SpartanNash guest survey website at https://spartannashguestexperience.survey.marketforce.com/, in exchange for a 100 gift card. In this article, we’ll go through the process of entering the mygroceryfeedback com survey.
Mygroceryfeedback Survey Details
|Survey Name||SpartanNash guest experience survey|
|Entry Limit||1 person per receipt|
|Languages||English and Spanish|
|Methods to Participate||Online, Mail|
|Receipt Validity Period||7 days|
|Rewards||$100 Gift card|
About SpartanNash Company
In 1885 a small candy and tobacco store was opened by Fred, Edgar, and Willis Nash. In subsequent years, the company is known as the Nash Finch Company. Founded in 2013, SpartanNash is an American-based food grocery store distributor, and retailer with a supply chain network, based in Byron Centre, Michigan, US. With over 145 retail stores, SpartanNash has employed over 17,000 associates all over America. Their customers span a diverse group of national accounts, independent and chain grocers, e-commerce retailers, U.S. military commissaries and exchanges, mortar grocery stores, pharmacies, and fuel centres.
SpartanNash distributes grocery and household goods and fresh produce and has several locations of the distribution center, like Ohio, Indiana, Virginia, Georgia, North Dakota, Florida, and many more. It also has several international clients too, like Columbia, Europe, Cuba, Puerto Rico, Honduras, Iraq, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, Djibouti, Korea, and Japan.
Needfuls for SpartanNash Survey
Below specified are some things which you are required to have Spartannash Survey
- A smart device like a mobile or laptop with a stable internet connection.
- A receipt less than 7 days old, from the SpartanNash store.
- Valid e-mail address, home address, and phone number.
- Understanding of English or Spanish.
How to Participate in www.mygroceryfeedback.com Survey?
Following is the step-by-step tutorial on how to enter mygroceryfeedback.com survey
- You must have a smart device like a laptop or mobile phone with a good internet connection.
- Firstly, open your browser, visit the SpartanNash review Survey link participation at spartannashguestexperience.survey.marketforce.com
- Secondly, you will be redirected to the official survey website.
- Thirdly, In the box given, enter the valid survey code from your purchase receipt.
- After that click on the start button to start the survey procedure.
- You will be asked questions about the experience of your visit to their store.
- You would have to answer the question by a rating process.
- Give an honest answer, because your honesty matters to the company.
- After the questions, you would have to fill in your details like your name, address, phone number, and e-mail address.
- Make sure to write the correct information, because it will be used to inform you about the winning.
- Finally, confirm to enter into the sweepstakes.
Eligibilities for My Grocery Feedback
There are certain rules and regulations you must abide by to take participation in the SpartanNash feedback
- No purchase is necessary.
- Participant must be at least 18 years old or above are eligible to participate in mygroceryfeedback.con
- Family members of employees, workers, partner companies, management, and their families are not allowed to take participation in the my grocery feedback survey.
- Only one entry per survey is allowed
- Only one prize per month per household.
- Prizes are non‐refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The Sweepstakes is open only to legal citizens of the United States of America.
SpartanNash Stores Survey Rewards
A survey could provide the company with knowledge in fields such as social research and demography to help the company grow in the future. Your feedback is invaluable for the company. It can help the company to work on its products and quality of services and to adapt accordingly to the changes in demands from its customers. spartanNash stores survey survey is free and other than helping the company grow, you can have a chance to win a $100 gift card just by sharing the experience you had on your visit with them. And the gift card is redeemable at any SpartanNash store in the United States.
SpartanNash Sweepstakes Entry Without Receipt
There is one other way to enter the SpartanNash survey which does not include any purchase or any online survey. It is through Mail. The participants who want to enter the sweepstakes via mail have a chance to enter the my groceryfeedback.com survey , without shopping. You can write to
“SpartanNash Guest Experience Grocery Giveaway – Free Entry”, c/o Retail Feedback Group, P.O. Box 776, East Northport, NY 11731″
The contestants must use proper postage. Use a 3 x 5 index card to write the name, home address, zip code, telephone number, and area code on it.
You will automatically be added to the sweepstakes and have equal chances of winning as the contestant in the online survey.
SpartanNash Customer Support
|Contact Number||(800) 451-8500|
|Headquarters Address||850 76th St SW|
Byron Centre, MI 49315
|Mailing Address||PO Box 8700|
Grand Rapids, MI 49518-8700
SpartanNash Hours & Near Me Locator
The regular customers would be happy to know that they can enjoy the service of SpartanNash every day of the week, as the stores are open every day.
The service and hours of operations are as follows:
Working Hours: 9:00 am – 9:00 pm – Monday to Friday,10:00 am – 8:00 pm – Saturday and Sunday.
SpartanNash Store Locations : https://careers.spartannash.com/locations/locations
What Questions They Ask in SpartanNash Customer Survey?
The spartanNash customer survey consists of some simple questions about your visit to the store. Like:
- Rating your overall satisfaction with your experience at their store.
- Was the purpose of your store personal or business-related?
- Rate your satisfaction with…
- The cleanliness of the store.
- Quality of products
- The availability of assistance.
- Friendliness of the associates.
- Your checkout experience.
- Describe the specific products that were not available. (optional)
- Did you experience a problem during your visit?
- Would you return and would you recommend this Gordon food service?
- The reasoning behind your level of satisfaction (optional).
It only takes a few minutes to fill out the mygroceryfeedback.com survey.
Frequently Answered Questions
SpartanNash currently has 145 store stores across nine states in the US.
Food distributor and grocery store retailer headquartered in Byron Centre, Michigan in the United States.
Tony B. Sarsam, is the president and the CEO of SpartanNash.
For taking part in mygroceryfeedback.com the participants can have a chance to win the $100 SpartanNash Gift Card.
It could be due to a server traffic issue. The only solution is to wait till the server responds.
Tony B. Sarsam is the CEO and the owner of SpartanNash.
Feedback can be really helpful for a company to connect directly with their customers and have a raw idea of what’s going on. It helps the company to know what it can do better to serve its customers and grow itself. The company is also providing you with a chance to win a $100 gift card, which is more the reason to enter www.mygroceryfeedback.com survey. The above article will guide you through how to do just that. Hope it helps!