After 180+ years of services in the retail world, the Kroger company has gone through many changes. These changes were the demands of both time and customers. Keeping their customers satisfied is the main aim of Kroger, and over the years, they have made sure to include their most important stakeholders, their customers, as part of these processes. In new technological times, they have made customer participation easier; now you have to fill in an easy set of questions and answer their queries about the work services they provide and their delivery efficiency. So, hop in and fill out www.krogerfeedback.com survey form to keep your part in the company’s success.
Details About Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey
|Survey Name||Kroger customer satisfaction survey|
|Languages||English and Spanish|
|Rewards||50 bonus fuel points; a chance to win $5,000 worth of gift cards|
|Receipt Validity Period||7 days from the date of purchase|
Kroger is a publicly traded company; its well-working and high profitability will help the company, shareholders, and the people. However, even if you are not a shareholder, the efficiency of the work done by the company will help you save your time and provide highly up-to-the-mark services. Constant honest feedback is one of the best ways to ensure efficiency is achieved and maintained. One way to give such feedback is through krogerfeedback.com fuel survey created by the company to test itself on various parameters and see where it stands. This survey will help them identify their weak spots and enable the company to work on them.
Kroger Satisfaction Survey Rules and Regulations
- Participants must be a legal resident of the United States except for New York, Florida, and Rhodes Island.
- The person attempting the Kroger satisfaction survey must be at least 18 years of age.
- Employees of Kroger corporation and their relatives are exempted from participating in this survey.
- The participation limit is set to once only per month.
- Survey rewards are non-transformable in any way.
What are the Necessary Requirements of Kroger Customer Survey?
- A legal purchase receipt from Kroger.
- An internet-connected electronic device like a mobile or pc to attempt the Kroger customer survey online.
- A valid email address of the participant for further communications.
- Basic communication skills in either English or Spanish language.
Expected Questions in Kroger Feedback Survey
Here you will get to know what type of question you face while doing Kroger feedback survey:
- Rate your overall experience from highly satisfied to highly dissatisfied.
- Write in brief about your overall experience at Kroger.
- On the same scale of highly satisfied to highly dissatisfied, rate the following services of Kroger:
- friendliness of employees
- cleanliness of the store
- quality of products
- ease of moving through the store
- Mention all the departments you purchased from the store.
- was an employee available to assist you during your visit?
- Did you experience a problem during your visit?
- How likely are you going to return to Kroger?
How to Take Part in Krogerfeedback.Com Fuel Survey Online?
- To access the survey page, visit Official Krogerfeedback.com official site at www.krogerstoresfeedback.com.
- This Krogerfeedback.Com Fuel Survey can be attempted in Spanish or English. Choose the one you prefer.
- To begin with the survey, enter the date of purchase, time, and entry id mentioned on your Kroger purchase receipt, and then click on start.
- If you do not have a Krogerfeedback survey entry ID, click on the ‘I do not have a survey Entry ID on my receipt’ option to take the survey without it.
- In this case, enter the Kroger fuel survey by mentioning your store phone number, date, and time from your receipt, and then click on start.
- Moving on to the questionnaire, answer the questions based on your latest Kroger experience.
- Enter your other specific age, gender, number of adults and children living in your household, the highest level of education, annual household income, and background.
- Now mention if you have a family member as a Kroger employee.
- Their sweepstakes have optional entries; select whether you want to participate.
- To get the Krogerfeedback.com fuel points, select whether you would like to enter your loyalty card number or alternate ID or would not like to receive the points.
- Finally, mention your contact details like name, address, city, state and zip code, email and phone number and conclude the survey.
What are the Kroger Rewards?
To give your feedback about your experience at the Kroger store, visit www.krogerfeedback.com survey. After completing the survey you will be given a chance to enter their sweepstakes. Their sweepstakes contain 1 grand prize winner and 100 first prize winners. A grand prize will receive a $5,000 worth gift card and each first prize winner will get 100$ gift card. These rewards can be redeemed when you make a purchase next time on any of their stores or any of their labels. However, this survey rewards are not redeemable in the form of cash. Also, you can receive www.krogerfeedback.com 50 bonus fuel points directly on your card if you have a loyalty card. For this, you need to enter your Kroger rewards card number or alternate ID (the number you enter when checking out at the store) upon completing Kroger feedback 50 fuel points survey.
How to Enter www.krogerfeedback.com Monthly Sweepstakes?
There is also an alternate method to enter the www.krogerfeedback.com monthly sweepstakes. Entry can be made through mail also. For that, follow the below process:
Get a 3×5 inch handwritten postcard and mention your details like name, city, address, zip code, phone number, and date of birth. Then post the handwritten card to: Kroger Survey
Sweepstakes Entry, PO Box 728, Social Circle, GA 30025-728. This will ensure your entry into the Kroger sweepstakes.
About Kroger Store
Kroger is a big retail company in the United States that works directly and through its subsidiaries to run supermarkets and multi-department stores. Bernard Kroger founded it in 1883 in Ohio as a grocery store. It has expanded into various dimensions, including hypermarkets, supermarket superstores, and jewellery stores. The Kroger group also included manufacturing units, fuel centres, pharmacies, and clinics. Instead of just supplying products from other companies, Kroger manufactures its labels. For example, banner brand items of the company offers exclusively within Kroger-owned stores, and it sells budget-friendly products, including ibuprofen and contact lens solution. Another such label is Private selection which compares to gourmet brands.
|Number of locations||2863|
|Headquarters||Cincinnati, Ohio, us|
Kroger Customer Support
- Phone Number: 1-800-576-4377.
- Headquarters Address: 1014 Vine St, Cincinnati, OH 45202.
- Mailing Address: 1014 Vine St, Cincinnati, OH 45202.
- Kroger Hours: Monday to Sunday 8:00 AM – 9:00 PM EST.
- Support Hours: Monday to Friday 7:00 AM – Midnight EST, Saturday- Sunday 7:00 AM – 9:30 PM EST.
- Social Media Links
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Kroger
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/KrogerCo
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Kroger/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/krogerco/
How to Find Kroger Near Me?
There are two options to find a Kroger supermarket or departmental store near you. You can choose any of the two, one being through the Kroger near me locator in the services tab of the official website, https://www.kroger.com/ or through the store locator link provided, https://www.kroger.com/stores/search. To find the store near you, enter your postal code or city and state, or you can also use the ‘search using my location’ option available.
Frequently Answered Questions
Kroger stores throughout the United States close by 9:00 PM
Kroger opens at 8:00 AM every day of the week.
Kroger is owned by institutional shareholders, Kroger Co insiders, and retail investors.
There are about 2863+ stores of Kroger across the United States.
Kroger sells a variety of gift cards, like their fuel gift cards of various ranges and Mastercard gift cards.
You can locate your nearest Kroger using the following link, www.kroger.com/stores/search
You can use Kroger digital coupon while making payments for your online or in-store purchases.
You can get Kroger coupons through their advertisements in the newspaper and magazines.
Kroger has a lot of brands and stores under its corporation; you can use your gift cards on any of them, such as Barclay Jewellers, Baker’s, City Market, Copps etc.
You can redeem your fuel points whilst pay for the fuel purchase at a gas station.
You need to add Kroger digital coupons to your cards and select the coupon you want to apply for that specific payment upon payment.
By entering either your loyalty card number or alternate id, you can get Kroger fuel points.
Upon completion of their customer feedback survey, Kroger awards these points.
Some products from Kroger do not fall under this category; hence their ticket does not mention it.
You cannot take the Kroger Feedback 50 Fuel Points Survey without making a purchase
You can find the Kroger survey entry id on the purchase receipt.
You cannot stay anonymous if you want to partake in their Kroger Fuel Survey.
There is no limit for purchase to take part in Www.Krogerfeedback.Com 50 Bonus Fuel Points survey.
You can use the same Kroger feedback survey, https://www.krogerstoresfeedback.com/ and select the pharmacy department in the options.
To check your fuel points, you need to login into your Kroger account, www.customer.kroger.com/Login
you will get $1 off on a gallon of fuel for 1000 Kroger fuel points.
To check the balance of the Kroger gift card, go to https://www.kroger.com/checkGiftCardBalance and enter your gift card number and pin and click “Check Balance Now”.
Kroger has been running for more than 150 years and can do so only with the support and trust of its loyal customers like you. So continue to trust the Kroger brand and help them achieve new heights by filling out Krogerfeedback survey that will greatly impact their success.